According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council / EU / No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC - it is reported that :
The administrator of your personal data is DELTIM sp. z o.o. s.k based at ul. Warszawska 106 in Częstochowa (hereinafter: the Company);
Your data will not be processed in the form of profiling.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of commercial and marketing activities related to the company's operations based on the provisions of art. 6 section 1 point a) b) c) above general regulation;
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the purposes of processing indicated in point 2, i.e .:
- within the scope of the contract concluded by you, in connection with the activities carried out by the Company for the period until its completion, and after that: for a period required by law, for example for storing certain accounting records and specific data in accordance with tax regulations;
- for a period resulting from the legitimate interests of the Company (ie a limitation period to secure any claims)
- in the field of marketing and promotion of services offered by the Company - for a period of objection to data processing;
- within the scope of expressed consent - until its withdrawal;
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he / she considers that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Your data will not be processed in the form of profiling.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We do not pass your data outside of Poland, the European Union and the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland). But it may turn out that during the term of the contract we will decide to transfer data outside the EEA - only to the extent that we are allowed to do so by law. Such communication will only occur if a third country ensures adequate protection of your personal data. You will be informed about this situation by e-mail or telephone.
In the event that your personal data is transferred to a third country that has not been recognized by the European Commission as a country providing an adequate level of protection, we will ask for your explicit consent to such communication, informing you of the prior risk involved transfer pursuant to art. 40 para. 1 lit. a) Regulations.
Providing data is always voluntary, but the failure to provide such data will result in the inability to conclude and execute the contract / order as part of the activities carried out by the Company