Hypoallergenic bedding for children
- Soft and pleasant cotton is perfect for sensitive baby’s skin. Raw materials used in bedding meet the most strict safety standards, confirmed by the Öko-Tex Standard 100 CERTIFICATE in class I. The certificate guarantees that the raw materials used, contain harmless content of formaldehyde, a substance that is very dangerous for babies while inhalation and skin contact.
- Antiallergic filling – quilts and pillows are filled with non-allergenic non-woven fabric with Oeko-Tex 100 Certificate.
- Quilt insert – 100% refined, antiallergic siliconized polyester fiber, 450G
- Pillow insert – 100% antiallergic siliconized polyester ball
- Outer fabric and threads – 100% cotton by a Polish manufacturer, in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Quilt dimensions: 70 x 90 cm
- Pillow dimensions: 30 x 40 cm
- Made in the EU
- The bedding is suitable for a baby cot. According to safety standards, the bedding is closed with an overlap.
Ecological cherry pad:
- Pads with cherry stones are a perfect solution for bellyaches, abdominal gases or bruises. You can safely apply it to painful places. The stones have the properties of maintaining given temperature. Depending on whether cherry pad is to have cooling or warming properties, it should be placed in the refrigerator / freezer, or heated in the microwave for a moment. Cherry seeds are perfectly cleaned without chemicals. They come from Polish organic farming. When heated, the seeds release a pleasant cherry aroma. They are available in a set with bedding, creating a perfect set for your baby.
- The cover is made of 100% cotton from a Polish producer. Öko-Tex Standard 100 compliant. Cherrypad is TÜV-certified, confirming its highest quality.
- NOTE: Before you put cherrypad on the child, be sure to check its temperature.